Contracts & Business Development

Empowering Your Business Journey

At Trademark Now Franchise Later®, we are committed to providing comprehensive support to entrepreneurs, investors, and businesses aiming for growth and expansion. Our Contracts and Business Development services are designed to navigate the complexities of commercial agreements and business planning, ensuring your ventures are built on solid legal foundations.

Table of Contents

Contracts & Business Services.

Alcoba Law helps immigrants, their families, investors, and employers nationwide.

Investors and traders and their employees may receive visas to carry on their businesses in the U.S. if their home country has a commercial treaty with the U.S. conferring visa eligibility.

To qualify for E-1 classification, the treaty trader must:
✓ Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation or with which the United States maintains a qualifying international agreement, or which has been deemed a qualifying country by legislation;
✓ Carry on substantial trade; and
✓ Carry on principal trade between the United States and the treaty country which qualified the treaty trader for E-1 classification.

If you are exchanging items between the United States and a recognized treaty country, you may be able to qualify for the E-1 Treaty Visa classification. Items approved include but are not limited to: goods; services; international banking; insurance; transportation; tourism; technology and its transfer; some news-gathering activities and more.

Applicant Treaty traders and employees may be accompanied or followed by spouses and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age if their applications are approved. Their spouses and unmarried children’s nationalities are not required to be the same as that of the Applicant treaty trader or employee. Spouses and children may seek E-1 nonimmigrant classification as dependents and, if approved, generally will be granted the same period of stay as the employee.

The E-2 Treaty Visa is available to investors who are nationals of a country with which the United States has a treaty of commerce and navigation. These investors must have already invested or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of money in a business located in the United States. Investors seek to gain lawful entry into the United States by developing and directing the business or investment. The intricacies and nuances of this visa along with the amount of time you are interested in being lawfully in the United States need to be understood and discussed before engaging in the time-consuming application process. This visa requires all applicants maintain an intention to depart the United States when their lawful status expires or is terminated.
Contact our immigration attorneys if you are considering applying or adjusting your status.

Your Partner in Growth

At Trademark Now Franchise Later®, we believe in building partnerships that drive success. Our team of legal and business development professionals is dedicated to providing you with the expertise and support needed to navigate the challenges of business expansion and contract management.

At Trademark Now, Franchise Later, we are committed to providing comprehensive support to entrepreneurs, investors, and businesses aiming for growth and expansion. Our Contracts and Business Development services are designed to navigate the complexities of commercial agreements and business planning, ensuring your ventures are built on solid legal foundations.
EB-5 Investment Visa

The EB-5 Investment Visa requires a direct investment of one million dollars in a business that will create jobs for at least 10 U.S. workers (not including the investor’s immediate family) or an investment of $500,000 in a Congress-designated target employment area (TEA); alternately, a regional investment, which requires the investor to put at least $500,000 in a government-approved EB5 regional center. Many investors purchase existing businesses, no requirement that they are recognized franchises, but that is an option an investor can explore as a pathway to citizenship if they are not interested in investing in an government-approved EB5 regional center.

Pathways to America: Employment Based

The availability of an immigrant visa will depend on the employment-based classification being sought and usually the immigrant’s country of birth.

L-1 visas are available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer’s U.S. affiliate, parent or subsidiary. Executives and managers holding L-1 visas may be eligible for permanent residency without the need for a labor certification. Your business plan makes or breaks the success of your application. A complete business plan includes an executive summary, explains the qualifying relationship (Ownership), includes market analysis, the potential sales strategy of the new business, a web summary, an analysis of competitors, how the business is expected to impact the US economy, financials, clear and detailed job duties / descriptions to demonstrate the executive and / or managerial positions.

Extraordinary ability means that your experience is beyond that of an expert. You will be required to demonstrate that you are one of the small percentage of individuals who have risen to the very top of their field. You can self-petition as an extraordinary ability individual, because a job offer is not required for this classification. Extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics must be demonstrated by national or international acclaim and recognized achievements in the identified area of extraordinary ability. Applicants are required to show that they will continue working in their area of extraordinary ability and that their work will substantially benefit the United States in the future.
This visa is subjective but can be supported and approved if you have the proof to back up your claims of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
If at least three of these questions are answered in the affirmative, [YES], contact our team today to see how we can facilitate the preparation of your Extraordinary Ability Application.

Questions for Extraordinary Ability - EB-1A

✓ Have you received a major internationally recognized award?
✓ Have you received any lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor?
✓ Are you a member of associations that require outstanding achievements of their members as judged by recognized national or international experts?
✓ Is there published material in professional or major trade publications or major media about you which relates to your work in the field?
✓ Have you participated on a panel or individually as a judge of the work of others in the same or in an allied field of specialization?
✓ Have you made original scientific, scholarly or business contributions that are of major significance?
✓ Have you authored scholarly articles in professional journals or other major media?
✓ Has your work been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases?
✓ Have you played a leading or critical role for an organization with a distinguished reputation?
✓ Have you or will you command a high salary or other remuneration for your services in comparison to others in your field?
✓ Have you enjoyed commercial successes in the performing arts?
If your evidence of extraordinary ability is reflected through other documentary evidence, USCIS will consider comparable evidence to establish eligibility for this Visa. Meet with one of our team members to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your Extraordinary Ability application.

Contact Us

Don’t leave your contracts, business development, and lawful status to chance.
Contact Alcoba Law today!

request a quote

Trademark Now Franchise Later®

Visit Us

If you’re looking to register a trademark, it’s important to work with a qualified trademark attorney to ensure that your trademark is registered correctly.